How we use collected information.
The information we collect from you, whether personal or technical, may be used by us for the following purposes:
• To complete any contracts or obligations you've entered into with our company, and to provide you with information or products you've requested from us;
• To improve our customer service by responding to your requests more quickly and efficiently;
• To personalize your experience on the site;
• We may use your information to better understand how our collective customers use our website;
• To improve our website;
• We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services;
• To process payments;
• To complete an order placed on the site, using information provided about yourself. We do not share this information with outside parties, unless needed to complete the order;
• To send you information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them;
• To send periodic emails, if you have agreed to receive such emails.
We may use your email address to send information and updates about your order. It may also be used to respond to questions or other requests. If you choose to opt in to our mailing list, you may receive emails that include company news, updates, product information, and more. If you subscribe, you can unsubscribe from our emails at any time by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of every email sent.
Where we store your personal data All information that you provide to us is stored on our secure servers, and we will take reasonable steps to protect your information in accordance with this policy.